Saturday, August 18, 2012

August Break

Somewhere around blogland, I heard rumors of an August break from blogging.  I don't remember where I heard it, or who said it, or who even does it!  But, I am going to...

We are headed to Pigeon Forge, TN for some much needed R&R - Dan is recovering nicely, and we have been planning this for some time now.  So, other than auto-posting my Wordless Wednesday Again, I will be mostly offline until Saturday, August 25th.  I am pretty sure I am not going to be able to stand being TOTALLY offline...that is a lot like pulling the plug!  But, I am going to spend my time enjoying the sights and sounds of the mountains - and taking LOTS of photos!  I am really hoping to stock up on some great barns, and fences, and critters...and all the other things that delight the senses!

So, until then...have a wonderful week!  I will catch you when I return!  Peace out...

***Comments off.

No comments: