Monday, January 9, 2012

Passing the Flame!

Several days ago I was honored to receive the Candle Lighter Award from  fellow blogger and friend, Dianna, at These Days of Mine.  The Candle-Lighter Award was created a short time ago by Kate at Believe Anyway for “blogs and bloggers that light a candle in the darkness with their blog”. There are no other rules...just an invitation to pass it on to other bloggers who bring light to the world.


I proudly accept this honor - my very first blog award.  If ever I needed encouragement to continue, this was it!  Thanks, Dianna, for the honor.

Now, I would like to pass this honor to the following who have brightened my days with their blogs.  If you aren't familiar with these, please take time to visit them.  I am sure you will enjoy them as much as I do!


Keep on shining your light!  And thanks for stopping by!




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY! Before I even read your post, I looked on your sidebar...and there it is! Good for you.
Be sure to go to Believe Anyway's site and leave a comment on the Candle-lighter post with a link to your blog as a recipient!
Happy Monday!

Anonymous said...

Hi Linda....my good friend Dianna told me about your blog and I'm always "up" for new friends in cyberspace! Love your photography....the misty road banner at top is beautiful and like Dianna, you've got a knack for capturing those wonderful old barns. Nice to meet you and congrats on the award - Dianna kindly passed that one on to us as well!

Pam (and Sam the Cat)

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, Linda, thank you! You're sooo sweet to think of me! Congratulations to the others, too! =)

Jan n Jer said...

wow...I am honored to accept this award! I have enjoyed your visits to my blog and your participation in Fridays Fences. Your photos are outstanding! I am happy that I found your blog! Thanks again Linda n keep on blogging..it's Fun!

Cedar said...

Wow! After reading about this, I feel humbly honored that you would award this to me. Being a light in the darkness is definitely a goal in my life, but so often I fail. But each day is a new day, and I will continue to aspire to spread light. Thank you.