Sunday, April 15, 2012

Morning Has Broken

Morning has broken like the first morning;











Blackbird has spoken like the first bird.












Praise for the singing, praise for the morning











Praise for them springing fresh from the world.










Sweet the rains new fall, sunlit from Heaven












Like the first dewfall on the first grass.











Praise for the sweetness of the wet garden












Sprung in completeness where His feet pass.













May your day be blessed beyond measure!






Linking to Spiritual Sunday.



11 comments:

Dianna said...

Your pictures are perfect for these lyrics.
We used the "wedding version" of this when JR & I were married. At least I think it's the same song. I'm not familiar with these lyrics.
Lovely song....
Enjoy your Sunday!

Jan n Jer said...

Love this song's rendition by "Cat Stevens" Great photos to match the words.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Beautifully matched as always Linda, the images are super. How are you enjoying the photography course?

TexWisGirl said...

wonderful! love your 'blackbirds'! :)

Pix at Under the Oaks said...

Linda I can't believe I am missing these posts! I have signed up for email subscription quite a bit ago and these last three post have not shown up in my inbox. Sorry! Love the song and it is nice to see your photos for the interpretation! Hope you are enjoying your Sunday!

Connie Arnold said...

That's a lovely song, and the photos accompanying the words are great! Thanks for sharing the blessing.

Charlotte said...

Beautiful representations for the words of one of my favorite songs.
Blessings,
Charlotte

Melbourne Australia Photos said...

How delightful, Linda! Your photos are excellent illustration of this wonderful song.

Cedar said...

Oh, I've always loved that song and your illustrated it beautifully! Such a peaceful post to visit today! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

This has always been one of those songs that just makes me smile and feel good! Morning is my favorite time of day........does my heart good to be blessed with another day.

Pam (and Sam)

gtyyup said...

Just lovely...you come up with the greatest series of photos to go with lyrics~